Monday, August 18, 2014

It's another week, starting week 5.  Having had my day off to think about it I feel a bit bad about some of the things I wrote at the end of last week.  It's easy to get caught up in your own thoughts, and sometimes when you do those thoughts don't always get entirely thought through, instead boiling over with whatever you are feeling right then and there.

Despite what I said last week, this isn't a 1-person nursing home but a gallery, and a good one at that, with a collection the likes of which cannot be found elsewhere.  We just need to attract new customers, and it seems that at Mr.S's age he's a bit set in his ways and it makes changing with the times distinctly difficult.  However, I shouldn't get as worked up as I was.

As always, I'm not going to take the post down, as I feel that doing so would only be an act to save face and if I'm going to write about the shortcomings of another I shouldn't be hiding my own.  I get impatient at times, and I'll admit that I get offended, perhaps a bit too easily.  I'm very good at hiding this, but after a while it wears me down.  I found that venting here on the blog usually helps, and is preferable to snapping at the old man, especially as age has not taken away his ability to snap back.

Edit: 2 hours into the day and I take it back.  I cannot stand this man.  Would someone please strangle him for me.  (No, not really, but he is driving me nuts.)

No comments:

Post a Comment